Yes, brilliant idea for a poll!

Rat, I'm exactly the same as you. I watch for individual scenes or moments, so much so that I can't really remember plots very well at all. Crappy plots, therefore, don't bother me a great deal. I'm also useless at remembering the story titles, and what happened in which episode - so answering this poll was a bit difficult for me.

I haven't answered on the basis of 'best' and 'worst', but on the basis of 'favourite' and 'most hated'. This might sound daft, but I don't believe the episodes I enjoyed the most are necessarily the best episodes. For example, I have a very soft spot for The Green Green Glow of Home, but I'd have to say that Barbarians at the Planet is probably better crafted episode.

The other point I'd like to make is that Dean Cain's acting got better as the series progressed (IMO), so the later episodes are better in that respect. He does some wonderfully subtle stuff in The Family Hour, for example, which makes it a 'good' episode as well as a 'favourite' episode. I know many people don't like this episode because of the daft A plot, but I'm on cloud nine watching many of the scenes belonging to the B plot. In some of the early episodes, on the other hand, I find him terribly stiff and clumsy (sorry, Mr Cain! smile ), which detracts from the overall quality of the episode.

Yvonne