I found a few cheap Kindle books and hit the online library.

3. Stop the Wedding - Stephanie Bond. This was a few weeks ago, so I can't remember most of my reaction. Guess it wasn't that memorable.

A few false starts as I picked up a book or two and couldn't get past the first few pages.

4. The Knitting Diaries - Debbie Macomber, Susan Mallery, Christina Skye. Susan Mallery is hit or miss for me, but this was on the good side. I'd never read Debbie Macomber before, and I wasn't too thrilled with her story here. It almost made me dread the other book I'd borrowed from the library...

5. Call Me Mrs. Miracle - Debbie Macomber. I'd seen the movie on Hallmark, so I was curious. It was a cute story, and it was easy to imagine the actors portraying the characters as I read. (I'm a visual reader)

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited