#2 - Size 12 is Not Fat - Meg Cabot

Catching up on the Heather Wells series. The first book is okay but not life changing. Just a cozy murder (apparently it's a sort of genre) for rainy days.

#3 - The Scarlet Letter - Nathaniel Hawthorne

It's been on my to-read list since forever. I finally got the time and it was worth it.

#4 - Liz Tells Frank What Happened In... - Liz Shannon Miller

The book got me addicted to the blog with the same name. Basically, a friend tells the other what happens in tv series, books, movies... Want to know what happened in Bones since season 1 but don't have time to watch? Liz tells you (and Frank) about it. Never read Flowers in the Attic? No problem. It's also there (among many other pop-culture snippets). The writer is funny and witty in her way of giving exposition. It's totally worth it.

P.S. @IolantheAlias: So that's what those books of Bruce Campbell were about! A friend of mine had them and that's how I've learned of their existence. I never got around to borrow them and the curiosity has been nagging at me ever since. I'll try to find them and to read them somewhere in the future.

Granny Weatherwax: 'You've got to think headology, see? Not muck about with all this beauty and wealth business. That's not important.'

Wyrd Sisters, Terry Pratchett