I'm sorry, Sara. I didn't make myself clear. I just meant that the other posters were disappointed at the prospect of a reset, although they obviously understood and agreed with the necessity of it. I, OTOH, had been looking forward to a reset so this adventure could happen to our L&C.

Paul, I see your point as far as a resurrection goes. However, I wasn't seeing it as a resurrection because I apparently misread or misunderstood the place in the story where Madge and Hank decided to bring Tempus back to Utopia. I was under the impression that the plan was to go back to North Dakota, promise him fame, get the information from him, and leave him to escape on his own as I had mistakenly assumed they did each time. Because of that, I didn't see it as a resurrection, but as visiting the past in order to correct the timestream, just as the Utopians' had done with L&C and EPRAD. That's why Madge's explanation of why they couldn't go back a few minutes after they left the time Andrus screwed it up didn't work for me.

As far as the soulmates part goes, I was working under the assumption that different incarnations of Clark would work like alt-Clark: that Silas couldn't help but be attracted to a Lois, even if she wasn't his incarnation of Lois--at least until he had met his own soulmate. So I'm just glad to see that my guess wasn't wrong. It wasn't complete, but it wasn't wrong, either.

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/