Well, CC, thank you for causing one of the longest periods of writer's block I've ever had! razz the argument about using it. Well, pretty much everything, really! goofy

Part of me wishes their memories hadn't been wiped. They went through such a lot - so many discoveries about themselves and each other, and not only through what they saw in the Superman museum and through talking to Silas. They came to know and love each other. And yet at the same time I can see Madge's point. It had to be done.

Yet... given your little reminder of that scene from WTWFO, I can't help thinking that the memory-wipe wasn't complete. That the memories, or at least faint traces of them, are there somehow. They may never return entirely, but subconsciously they'll both be aware of certain things. smile Am I right? wink

Okay, I need to go somewhere and recover - as well as mourn the end of such a breathtakingly original, epic, inventive, awe-inspiring, funny, angsty, outstanding story. mecry

Thank you for the last few weeks of sheer inspirational entertainment, CC! notworthy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*