1. Book you're currently reading? Last night, I flipped through "Small Miracles" for a quick, waffy read. Tomorrow, I will be going to the Library.

2. Last fanfic you read? My own Strong Medicine, Work in progress. L & C, Michael's fantastic new story.

3. Movie you're hoping to see soon? There aren't any upcoming right now that I feel the need to see.

4. Favorite sauce on pasta? Kraft Cheese Sauce (Yes, my eating habits resemble Clark's) or alfredo sauce.

5. Favorite pizza toppings? No sauce, extra cheese.

6. Episode of L&C you never get tired of? The moment when they finally get married, for real.

7. Episode of L&C you'd rather clean your bathroom than watch? To quote Carol, "My least fave is either the ARGH or the NK nonsense."

8. Next vacation you're planning? With luck to Disneyworld.

9. Something you're scared of? Cats (I neither like or trust them), insects/reptiles, and needles! (doctor).

10. Show you're totally embarrassed to admit you watch? Sometimes watching "The Newlewed Game" on GSN can be both etertaining and idea generating for when I fianlly find my Mr. Right.

11. Your first celebrity crush? Good question...probably Tom Cruise, back in the mid 80's. That followed by Patrick Swayze in "Dirty Dancing." I also adored Adam as in He-Man. None of those real or cartoon characters affected me anywhere near the way a certain Dean did in L and C!

12. Did/will you go to your 10-year reunion? No.