1. Book you're currently reading? The Gatecrasher, by Madeleine Wickham. I love that it's always a toss up betweeen ridiculously embarrassing chick flick and serial killer fiction when you look at my bookshelf.
2. Last fanfic you read? Carol's last multi-part adventure.
3. Movie you're hoping to see soon? Heh maybe Avatar again!
4. Favorite sauce on pasta? Pesto.
5. Favorite pizza toppings? White sauce, feta, and sun-dried tomatoes. (Heh that wold be Mellow Mushroom's Gourmet White pizza down the street).
6. Episode of L&C you never get tired of? Lucky Leon.
7. Episode of L&C you'd rather clean your bathroom than watch? Contact.
8. Next vacation you're planning? Can't decide. I should go home with my folks to visit our family in Texas, but ugh, they're going rodeo weekend, and try as I might, I picture myself falling asleep while all my cousins are cheering at people running around with bulls.
9. Something you're scared of? Sometimes the dark. Sometimes it's totally soothing, and sometimes I'm planning my escape out the window for when the axe murderer charges down the hall to do me in.
10. Show you're totally embarrassed to admit you watch? Sigh, the Nanny. I don't know why I'm so addicted to that show...
11. Your first celebrity crush? Probably Patrick Dempsey. Not sure I remember what celebrities were like before him. :p
12. Did/will you go to your 10-year reunion? Eh. I might. I haven't spoken to anyone from high school except 2 or 3 people. I hope the rest of them have forgotten all the drama they caused...heh, who am I kidding, I could still spit on every one of them for sticking me in the middle of a fight that happened almost 10 years ago. I probably won't make it. :p

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy