Taking advantage of Friday's chat to say this:

I'm officially writing it down here so that I can't ignore it: I'm officially delurking, officially getting back to reading and writing L&C fanfic on a regular basis, officially getting back to chatting on IRC at least now and again, if not every night, and I'm officially stopping to think of work as my life.

My life isn't work, and work isn't my life, and I haven't been writing much in the past 2 years, which I miss very much. I'm currently off work for a case of extreme stress (due to working way too hard, precisely) and before I go back to work, I need to make sure I won't go back to the same rhythm. So I'm getting back to my old hobbies. smile

So I thought that posting my official come-back here might help me keep up with my new resolution, which is to get back to posting here, reading, writing, making videos and fanfic trailers, and generally taking part in the fandom beyond coordinating the Kerth Awards once a year.

I'm counting on all of you to help me! laugh

Kaethel smile (determined!)

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~