well now, if we're going to have competitions on how cold it is... It's hot in Maryland compared to here, you know... 15F here, but with winds at 15mph and more, they say the windshield factor brings it down to something close to 6F. Winter is here... (and in the depths of winter, we actually get days at -40. really. Did you know, -40 is the same in F and C. *lol* useless info, isn't it?)

I was given a really amazing present today at work (from a bunch of the guys who feel sorry for me getting my pink slip right before Christmas) - they gave me a 30' tall Superman figure. He's SO cool!!! ( it\'s like this the image is not fab, but the figure most certainly is!)

The boss took us all to lunch at a steakhouse downtown. YUM. laugh One of the guys was telling me of a conversation he'd been having with some of the other developpers (after they learned I'd been "terminated") and I was just blown away by the comments - I don't socialize much with these guys and I really only have contact with them through e-mails, talking about bugs and stuff they need to fix - I had *no* idea they appreciated me so. I mean, I know they only ever tell you these things when you leave, but I didn't think they even really noticed me at all. I was sorry to have to go before, now I'm really super bummed!!!

Watching all my fav Christmas shows right now. They had Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer before and it's Frosty the Snowman now. smile I think I'll pop my VHS copy of How the Grinch Stole Christmas next. I've watched all these every year since I can remember - even when I was too young to even understand English. I expect to start crying in about 15 minutes, when Frosty melts... as usual. wink

Hope you all have a great week-end. I have no plans, I'm just going to *sleep*. laugh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies