Well, let's see . . .

It's unseasonably warm here in Maryland today, and I won't get out of work until it's dark. I hate that part.

When I get home, I'm going to start doing the re-writing of PPKM4 so that I can post it later this weekend.

Then, I'm going to watch Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut--again--this time with the commentary on, before I go to sleep.

Tomorrow, I'm going running with my sister around one of the "fitness trails" they have downtown. (I've been trying to lose weight lately, but all I've done is gain 40 pounds that I didn't have in high school.)

Then, I think I should clean my room, but that's an iffy thing. I also still have to give out those gift bags from church to people.

Sunday is church from 9-Noon, then after that I'll pretty much be free to write, read, or whatever.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place