That said, you *do* sound just a little bit...um...nuts.
You're not the first one to think so! laugh The kids LOVE it when I perform my simulations for them. It engages them and it helps them understand the concepts in a way they can understand. (Even though it completely drains me by the end of the day!)

You think that one sounded crazy? The last one I did involved the acts that the British Parliament imposed on the American colonists and the colonists' reaction to them. For the writs of assistance, I dumped out their backpacks looking for smuggled contraband. I taxed them for having paper (Stamp Act), writing in pencil (lead from the Townshend Acts), etc. When they ran out of pennies, I threw them in "debtors' prison". And when we got to the Boston Massacre, I pelted them with paper "snowballs" until they fought back - I probably had 100 paper balls thrown back at me until I fell dramatically to the floor and "died." How often do you get to throw things at a teacher without getting in trouble for it?! smile

Oh yeah, the kids are still talking about that one!

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink