the highlight of my day is getting a task, any task to perform
I hear ya! My bosses take soooooo long to make a decision, it's like pulling teeth. They've had me looking into a new shopping cart software for our website for the last few MONTHS. A recommendation was made MONTHS ago, and it took them until TWO WEEKS ago to actually decide to use it! That, and getting specific information about our current shopping cart from them is hair-pulling madness.

Mondays and Tuesdays aren't so bad for me--at least then, I can look forward to having about 100 books worth of information (title, author's name, ISBN, genre, etc) to get ready and upload to our shopping cart. But after that's over, if I've finished the website maintenance for the day and don't have anything to do for the PR department, then I've pretty much got nothin'.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place