Well, let's see... what's happened to me in 2003...

I think the biggest one would have to be getting my anti-depressants worked out so that I could finally feel like a normal human being. And in a very much related development, I also lost forty pounds. smile1

We found out that, despite our worries, our daughter is physically and neurologically normal.

My son Michael started mainstream first grade this year, and he's doing pretty well.

Michael's school psychologist thinks I'm an *excellent* mother and a pretty sharp cookie, and she wants me to go back to college and get a degree in psychology. smile Not to brag, here, it's just that it's a nice confidence-booster for all those moments when I'm convinced I'm an idiot! goofy

These message boards -- the best birthday present I've ever gotten laugh

Had the best visit *ever* to my in-law's place, over Christmas. Even if we did all get the flu.

Started writing again!

Okay, so, hopes for 2004:

Michael gets past the problems he's having in school.

Our family finances get a little less tight! smile

A stress-free, fun-filled Kerth season, whether I win or not.

Winning a Kerth <g>

We get to see out-of-town family more frequently.

I'd love for my mother to wise up and get rid of her psycho dog and not get a new one! peep

I hope there aren't any huge terrorist attacks and that the little ones would stop

And, last but not least, I hope W. gets re-elected, although *first* I want the Democrats to nominate Howard Dean, and have him pick Wesley Clark for a running mate, because I really really want a bumpersticker that says Dean/Clark laugh

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K