2003:

The period January-August was one of the best I've had in a long time.

- I became a FoLC, met wonderful people, and found a great friend smile
- I finished school with the highest grades in the whole school smile
- I passed the examinations for the First Certificate of English and Diploma Básico de Español with very good grades (partly because of the practice I had here smile )

The period September-December wasn't actually very good... Lots of pressure at school, not enough time to do everything I want to (I often have no time to study the piano and harmony classes, not to mention that I do most of my Spanish homework during the school breaks... frown ), lost some of my best friends because of various reasons, plus grades dropping significantly frown There was only one thing that seemed to be going better than usual, but still... not good enough <sigh...>

My hopes for 2004 (besides the usual triplet health-love-joy) are basically two:

- To have less pressure from school and more free time. (and improve my grades!)
- To improve my foreign languages, and especially pass the examinations for Diploma Superior de Español on November.

Here in Greece, every New Year, we cut a pie, where a coin is hidden. The one that finds the coin in their piece is supposed to be lucky for the rest of the year. For the first time in my life, I found it. Could this be a good start?
Let's hope so wink

Best wishes to everyone.
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...