Nice idea for a thread, Laura smile

Have to admit that 2003 wasn't a great year for me, either. Broke my left wrist days before writing my first fanfic [stupid dog; don't ask] then broke my ankle, then fell of a stage [:0] and sprained my other one... the term 'walking disaster' doesn't cover it <g>. And, worst of all... on the day before Christmas Eve, my college announced [officially, that is - rumours had been flying since a couple of weeks before that] that they're not going to be running my Law course any more because of poor attendance. Great way to start 2004, huh?

Good points of 2003?

• The first and most obvious; joined FoLCdom and made a lot of good friends wink Can't list you all, because I'm sure to leave somebody out, but you know who you are <g>

• *gasp* *gasp* *re-gasp* Wrote and posted my first, second, third, fourth, fifth... umm, lost count <g> fanfic, which was certainly a step forward...

• Started a hopefully illustrious singing career [snork]

• Re-juvinated my love of piano.

Hopes for 2004?

• [and I *know* I'm going to regret saying this!] Finish Unfinished Business [gosh, I hate that title <g>] *soon*, and finish Expectancy by late May.

• Succeed in getting Pel to write and post all of those lovely WIPs she's been telling me about wink [I've seen your post, Pel, so I'm holding you to it!]

• Learn guitar.

• Somehow get Wendy to delete that sound off her HD. Mwhahahahaha.

• Do the writing course I'm doing *properly*, and get the job offered as a result...

All I can think of right now, but I'm sure there's more. Just for the record, thanks everybody who I've met, on IRC or otherwise, who truly made 2003 a year to remember smile

Sara.

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black