I sign with my name, nothing weird about that. Tho you can see it with my avatar as well. Just an old habit, I guess.

And my sig? I used to have one from Joseph Pulitzer about the 'next generation of journalists.' I liked that, since I'm studying journalism. But I wanted to use something else now and I came up with the idea of using it as a promotion for the Alt Kerths. So I change it every week now, to keep it updated.

Then last week a few people on IRC pointed out that I had <gulp> typos in it! So I fixed it, while saying I was pointing out that my English isn't that good. wink They told me to be more obvious... so I use something in Dutch with it too. I know, most of you don't even get it because you don't speak the language. No big deal, it adds nothing, just fun for me.

But after the ceremony I need to get something again. So it will either be something journalistic or Dutch. And if I'm really lucky I can combine them.

Saskia (telling Wendy now (since I'm talking about Dutch) that my fdk comment was something as 'I don't like to wait' laugh )

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!