Hmm, my signature is pretty stupid...

I sign all of my posts "-Alicia" with a smiley face. There is really no reason why. I just think the smily face is cute.

And my signature is from this web site that one of my students sent me. The little movie is called "A Well Thought Out Englilish Paper." Because I told my students if they could make their final projects either colorful, have funny drawings or cartoons, give me money on some of the pages, or tell me cute stories in the middle of their reports about "The Bidomain Model of the Human Heart" (50 of them to read...) I would give them A's - since I have such a notoriously short attention span and hate reading long, boring things. Anyway, I am known for giving extra credit to whomever can turn in reports that amuse me - or are really short as long as all of the questions are answered and the code is correct. So my student sent me the link to the "Strong Bad" email thing. I thought it was really funny because he described almost everything I grade for wink .

And the other part of my sig: I'm a BME that's adicted to fanfic... I don't have a life. Well, BME stands for Biomedical Engineer, and my friends and I always make fun of ourselves because we don't have lives. My idea of a fun Friday night is to get home at a reasonable hour and sit in front of the computer and read or write wink . Add that fanfic addiction of mine in and I'm sunk. There is no hope for me to ever have a life wink .

- Alicia smile1

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve