I first started signing my name followed by the kitty >^,,^< when my best friend sent me an email with it. It took me a minute to realize that was supposed to be a cat's face and I loved it from that moment on.

On emails, I use a different episode quote each day. I keep all the quotes I've collected so far on a Word document and just go down the page. One of these days, I really need to get quotes from the episodes I don't have yet.

On message boards, I just use quotes I've found in my copy of "Quotationary", other people's emails or calendars. The one I have now, "If a cat spoke, it would say things like, 'Hey, I don't see the problem here.'" --Roy Blount, Jr.
is from my current kitten calendar at work. It just sounds so much like my cats that I had to use it. Some of my other favorites are:

"Purranoia is the fear that your cats are plotting against you."

"On a cold winter's night, nothing beats a good book, a cup of hot chocolate, and a blanket of kittens."

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." --Charles Schultz

and

"We're always looking for new blood." --Declan McIntyre, Director of the Bram Stoker International Seminar School

laugh goofy laugh goofy laugh goofy laugh

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993