I was only gone for a half a week and you practically have this one solved. I'm so glad you think that St. John isn't an attractive bachelor.

I'm thinking that our last baddy is from Wall of Sound, The Prankster, Operation Blackout, A Bolt from the Blue or Metallo. You ruled out Lenny Stokes and his former science guy is wimpy, not a trusted Lietenant. The Prankster is one of my least favorite shows, but I think there is a trusted assistant. Operation Blackout featured Lone Ranger types, not trusted assistants. Resplendant Man wasn't the most desirable dude, and he was a Lone Ranger good-guy wannabe. Metallo featured a cyborg, which I believe you've ruled out. There were some trusted assistants, though.

So I should ask some question that will help us decide if he assisted the Prankster or Metallo's creators. I would ask if it was a science episode but that doesn't narrow it down. Hmmm... perhaps a different tactic?

1) Is he blonde, brunette or redhead?

2) Does he shop in the big and tall section?

3) Is he desired as a bachelor (assuming he's a bachelor) because he's brawny, bright or goodlooking?

4) Is his net worth in the middle class, above or below?