Hey, James, did you ignore my comment about Elisabeth? You naughty boy... smile

I'm not going to ask any questions about #7 because I think someone else already got it.

I did think of another very beautiful woman - even bald. Is #3 the chairperson from the pilot (played by Persis Khambata)?

I don't think #3 is Toni Taylor because I don't think she rates up there with Lois. (not a question)

I also don't think that #3 is Linda King because of the same reasoning that she doesn't rate with Lois. BUT, Lois is very jealous of her, they are big rivals, and she did turn Clark's head if only for a second. So is # 3 Linda King? I believe she would try to tan and show it off if she could, but with her complexion I doubt she would tan very well.

Aha! I just thought of someone else who could tie with Lois Lane and Clois as most beautiful. Why that would Lois herself wouldn't it? Is # 3 old Lois from Brutal Youth (played by Barbara Pilavin)? While # 8 is 'older' than # 3, Lois wouldn't be older than # 8 in this time. And if this is the answer, you are just so clever...

I know I keep guessing people... but

1.Get the big bucks for best bachelor.
2.Is older than #3.
3.A criminal.
4.Would be in to Wiki-corrections, probably.
5.Could possibly use a Lock-Pick.
6.Would attempt to be leader.
7.Not Bill Church Jr.
8.Not Lex.
9.Not Spencer Spencer.
10.Infamous.
11.TRUSTED assistant
12.Don't know if he is married.
13.Priced for his position.
14.would use it against Clark.
15.Volted most likely to succeed.
16.Does not know #10.
17.Not Nigel St. John.
18.Season 2 only.
Well, I'd laugh about 1, but since he's priced for his position... See my reasoning for # 3 about him being older. He's a criminal. I think it very likely he'd be into Wiki corrections. I'm sure he could pick a lock. He would try to be a leader. He's infamous and a trusted assistant. He would definitely use Clark's secret against him. I don't know about most likely to succeed, but he was doing a pretty good job of it till he got caught on the wrong side. He was only is season 2. Is # 8 Sheldon Bender? rotflol
And now I suddenly want to hum the theme song from My Three Sons.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~