What if she never got switched? What if they actually DID get married in INPY and none of that other crap happened?

What happens if Lex escapes from prison a couple of weeks too late? Would he still try to pursue Lois? Or would he find another way to wreak his revenge? What happens when Zara and Ching show up and Clark is already married? Does he still feel honor-bound to go to New Krypton?

Not to mention that we got cheated out of seeing the "how the heck do I *live* with this person?" that a newly married couple goes through. Which side of the bed are you going to sleep on? How do you sort your laundry? Do you squeeze the toothpaste tube from the middle or the end? Leave the dishes until morning or wash them right away? Is he willing to buy your feminine hygiene products?

Geez, I wish that first wedding had been *the* wedding. I loved having Perry marry them - that was the right kind of cheesy (as opposed to an "angel" who smacked of deus ex machina).

I guess it's time to write until the bad images go away. smile

ETA: You know that Sue.S actually began a story were Clark didn't let Lex drive away, last year. Too bad she never finished it.

I still have it on my hard drive, I just grew unhappy with how it was going. Eventually I'll overhaul it and repost. I promise!

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis