Yeah, I think pretty much all Folcs HATE the Lex driving away with Lois scene. Why? Why? Why? wallbash It really doesn't make any sense. I think perhaps the writers got trashed before writing that ep.

Someone should make a how it should have ended for that episode.

I'll write it:

Clark: No Wanda, I'm really Kent. That's Clark. He's lying to you to trick you. And he's also a criminal. Let me get the police and you'll see; they've been looking for him. <ties up Lex so he can't move and calls police. Police show up>

Police: We've been looking for you. You won't escape this time to cause more mischief.

Wanda: Wow. You were right Kent. Thank you for saving me.

Clark: We need to get you checked out. I know just the person...

Dr. Klein: Well.. Cla- <off Clark's look> - Kent, I'm pretty sure that this little whamo device I have will jog Lois' memory. I just happened to have it sitting around. <puts device on Lois>

Lois: Oh my gosh Clark! I can remember everything. <cries> I almost lost you. And our wedding, we'd waited so long.

Dr. Klein: <clears throat> ahem, not only am I a scientist but I'm also an ordained minister. I can marry you right here with one of my techs as the witness. And fortunately, the State of New Troy doesn't require a marriage liscence until after you're hitched. <marries Lois & Clark and they go back to his place for some consummation, without a curse to deal with>

<sigh> I feel better now. Don't you?

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw