To keep myself from yelling at the tv and scaring my roommates, I'm going to vent my frustrations here. I've been watching the dvd's from the beginning and I've gotten to the wedding arc. I've suddenly been reminded why I don't watch these episodes...ever. They were so poorly written and completely abandoned all characterizations. mad

I just finished watching Double Jeopardy where Clark allows Lex to drive off with Lois. First I was frustrated by the fact that Clark even let her go. Why didn't he haul her off somewhere to figure out what was wrong with her? He knew there was something wrong so why just let her leave? It's not like anyone could stop him.

Then Clark just let Lex drive away! I can sort of understand why he didn't turn Lex in when he found him in his apartment. But when Lex started to get behind the wheel to drive off with Lois, why not drag Lex to the police? He's a wanted fugitive. And it's not like Lex could hurt Clark. Get rid of Lex and the immediate problem is solved and Clark can just focus on Lois without anyone trying to take her away from him.

And I refuse to believe that Lex is smarter than Clark. Clark should have taken the information that Jimmy gave him to heart and used the name Kent instead of Clark.

I know these episodes have been discussed ad nauseam, but I needed to get that out of my system in a more subtle way than I was originally thinking. I want to just skip over these ones and ignore the fact that they even exist, but I want to watch the whole series. I think these are worse than the New Krypton arc, surprisingly. Although, that one was shorter and I feel like the characters were less tortured during it.

Ok, that's enough. There's clearly a lot more about the episode that I dispise, but I was too consumed by the ending. And I can't promise I won't be back after I watch Dieter in action. sad

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?