Originally posted by VirginiaR:
I found that lo and behold my Microsoft Office which came with my computer (or did it? dizzy ) has One Note. I'll have to look more into it. I am totally amazed at your sense of organization, KatherineKent. notworthy It's probably too late to organize Wrong Clark ( :rolleyes: ) or at least this section of it. Maybe I'll be able to better organize my thoughts for Section III and/or Book III. If nothing else, it seems to be a great procrastination device. laugh Thanks for the suggestion. If it helps me clean my desk, my hubby would be forever in your debt.
Fantastic that you have it already. I really recommend it. When I found it I didn't have half as many ideas floating around as I have now, but even so, I hated the disorganization. It didn't take too long to get it all nicely sorted. And now, if a new idea hits me then it's just a quick - new page - type idea - done. So it wasn't half as full then as it is now.

If you want any pointers, tips or help then message me.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."