I found it so difficult to keep up with all my ideas until I found One Note.

The number of completely separate files I had on my computer, with a random 'ides' file not at all making any sense. It bothered me. I would also find myself flicking between ideas but not wanting to save-close-open new file. In One Note everything is open and accessible at once.

I'm going out on a limb here ... nervously posting a screenshot. I've blurred out some titles ... need to keep some secrets ... *grin*

On the left you can see all my general groups and story ideas/names. On the right you can see all the pages/chapters within the story I'm currently looking at. In the centre is that story. You can see that this is my 'timeline' workings and major scene ideas.

[Linked Image]

Exactly same notebook viewed online - which you can setup through SkyDrive without buying OneNote for the computer.

[Linked Image]

And to those of you wondering about the story showing ... it's deeply, deeply Smallville and I doubt I'll be posting it here. It's completely full of spoilers and I don't want to spoil Season 9 and 10 for you Virginia.

KatherineKent/Victoria
Lois: "You put up with me for the same reason I put up with you. It's because I'm completely in love with you."
Clark: "And I love you ... Did we just make up?"
Lois: "I think so."