Deadly Chakram...

When I was 22, I met my husband on the Yahoo Personals. He sent me an "ice breaker." I was almost at the end of that month's subscription and was going to end it and take a break. I had about 3 days left, so I emailed him back, figuring I had nothing to lose. I gave him my personal email account, instead of the one the dating site gives you.
Ironic:
We were Yahoo Personals, too. I was the one that sent him the "ice breaker" smile (I had been on for a few months and had about given up on it actually working...hubby was on for three days when I sent him the message.)

(That first call lasted 2 or 3 hours.) When he got back home, we went out on our first date. (Dinner and a movie.) I don't think either of us wanted that night to end - we'd hit it off perfectly.
And again:
First time on the phone about three hours...dinner and movie date also...hit it off perfectly, too--date started at 3:00 pm and ended (after our late night movie) when he left at 3:00 am. Fastest 12 hours ever! Strange how sometimes you just sorta "know"...

Just after 2 months of dating, he told me that he loved me.
Yep! That would be a "ditto"... laugh

We're now married 6 years and together for 8 years.
Again--Just had our 6 year wedding anniversary this September and we're 8 years total together... thumbsup ).

Anyway, when I was reading yours I couldn't help notice some of the similarities...(and both have two young kiddos, too).

Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~