Hmmm...I definitely for sure am NOT an expert at dating here in the US (actually I have been married for 6 years smile --and have been with my husband going on 8 years). But I can tell you a little about how we got together? That would be an examle of a relationship here. I know our relationship better than anyone, so I guess I'm an expert at that? blush

Okay--brief story on us. I'm 33 and my husband is 36. We met on an online dating site. I found him, sent him a 'hello' message, which led to us e-mailing back and forth. We e-mailed for 3 or 4 days and then talked on the phone for 3 hours on the fourth night. We went on a first date two days later--where we met up at 3:00 in the afternoon. We went on a tour of the area b/c he had recently moved. The tour went well, which then spontaniously led to us going out for a nice dinner, then renting a movie. We had a great time (and I know it sounds cliche, but I--and I later found out him also--totally knew eachother was 'the one'... thumbsup . He said he loved me about two months into our relationship. We traveled out of country to a wedding about 6 months into being a couple (which I took as being a pretty serious sign b/c we planned it way in advance). He proposed about a year and a half after meeting. And lastly, we got married four months after the proposal huh ).

Traveled to Germany when I was in college--beautiful country--loved it! smile

I've read a lot of stories where Lois and Clark are dating (or right around that stage), and it is such a fun time in their relationship to explore. It's one of my favorite areas to read about--love seeing them get together laugh

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~