In my own mind, when trying to come up with another "secret" that couldn't be told to just anyone, I came up with the witness protection program. Supposedly, you can't tell ANYONE. But I always thought there was one person I'd tell - if I were to get married while I was a "protected witness", I believe I would feel I owed it to my husband to tell him. The problem is, you don't want to marry under false pretenses, but on the other hand, the only person you can tell the secret to is your spouse. So you wouldn't want to wait until you were already married, but you still have to be darn sure this person is going to be your spouse before you can tell them.

I don't think it matters whether the secret is good or bad. The deciding factor would be, is this a secret you can tell your really close friends, or is it a secret you cannot tell anyone but your wife (or your immediate family).

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster