Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by John Lambert:
[b] Louis has just been flown into the DP from his hair-brain attempt to get on the Space station which nearly resulted in his being killed by a bomb, which the new heroine swallowed. Carter Grant comes up to him and asks

"What does the S stand for"

Louis thinks for a bit and says "Supergirl".

Claire has just returned to the office and turns on Louis in fury. "Supergirl, you are such a chavanist pig Louis. She is a grown woman, and she saved your life and the lives of the 100 other people on that transport. And you have the audacity to call her Supergirl."

"OK, Claire, chill out" Louis responds "Will call her Superwoman. Will that make you happy."
clap [/b]
^BRILLIANT!^

I'm just going to tweak this a bit, hold on:

"...Louis has just been flown into the DP from his hare-brained attempt to get on the space station which nearly resulted in his being killed by a bomb, which the new heroine has swallowed.

Carter Grant comes up to him and asks, "So, what does the big S stand for?"

Louis thinks for a bit and says "Supergirl.".

As I hear this from you, I walk back into the office glaring, at the both of you.

"Supergirl?! Really? You're such a chavanist pig, Louis! She is a grown woman! Besides, she just saved your life and the lives of the 100 other people on that transport. And you have the audacity to call her Supergirl"

"OK, Claire! Jeez! Chill out, why don't you?" Louis responds "I'll call her Superwoman. Will that make you happy?"

"Very."