Originally posted by VirginiaR:
I like the whole Louis on the missle flashback scene. It was different and something I could definitely picture. laugh

One note: I doubt Claire goes to a barber. I'd change that to a hairdresser. wink

Does Louis look like Clark and Claire look like Lois or just masculinized and feminized versions of themselves?

I think this would be interesting story if not all the characters changed genders. If Martha and Jonathan were themselves, Perry, Jimmy, and Trask were themselves. I don't know about Cat. A TomCat would probably be thrown out the window by Louis before the end of the third episode. wink An Ellen and Sam that had switched would be an interesting twist, where the mom was never around because she was off having affairs and working too hard and the nurse dad ended up being the alcoholic raising the boys on his own, just saying.
Thanks! Noted! Will change the grammar to that bit. laugh This Clois is Clark feminized/genderbent and Lois masculinized/genderbent. Funnily enough, I almost thought of switching everyone's genders around not only these two. Martha would've been Marty and Joseph would've been Josephine... But... I'll see what I can do about what you're suggesting, here!

Thanks for the tips!!! smile