The previous post is a "bare bones" draft. I'm planning to put in more descriptions on Claire and what goes on in her head as she's thinking about letting Louis in on her secret...

UPDATE: the previous post has been edited to my liking, and yes, there IS dialogue FROM the episode, here, directly.

May need help switching that out and finding the right words to put in, here. :-/

Credit given where credit is due: to the writers, cast, and crew making this episode possible. But, mainly, to the writers and fans, because without you, folks, there would be no show.

Hope you like it, so far!

Ugh! Dumb italics!!!

Note to readers: All of Claire's thought speeches that are geared directly towards Louis with the secondary P.O.V. of "you", are the one's that are supposed to be italicized.

I'm kind of rusty when it comes to gestures, in general, and figuring out how the characters would do them.

Dialogue comes out well, with me, though. smile

I really have to give Sue S. a big kudos because her fics are just AMAZING, and I can only wish to write the way she does with "Flying Lessons" and "Brake Light Confessional".

smile