when Lois and Clark arrive at season one, episode one, they are in a significantly different standing in their careers.
You mean Lois is new to the newspaper too? Like... is the plot something like they've just now shifted from Smallville Post or something to Daily Planet for their kid's higher education, better career prospects etc. etc.

And probably Lois was Clark's childhood sweetheart whom he married very early in his life, say at twenty-five... (please please don't make Clark any older than thirty-five! blush )

So this way, both Lois and Clark were committed and devoted to each other only throughout their lives... when suddenly Lex comes into play grumble grumble grumble (why the hell do I think of A-Plots when I don't like them myself?) and then *Superman* is needed, so Lois sort of comes up with this brilliant idea for her *husband* to help people... and then Lex sort of gets attracted to Lois (hell, CG! Why the hell did you think of this?) and tries his best to capture her heart? Lois believes him at first but then she believes Superman more, doesn't she?

And the whole wedding in BATB/HOL is a ruse to convict Luthor... besides LnC's son is developing superpowers... blush am I going in a different tangent?

"Let the games begin..." smile

Half of this is just a summary of Queen of Capes' first post in this thread...

Anybody for this plot? Please... please... tell me what you think... blush

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time