Originally posted by BJ:
What if he left Lois of his own accord, thinking that she and their baby would be better off without a freak like him around?
BJ
This would be more likely in an ALT world where Clark has lost his parents at a young age rather than one who raised by M/J through adulthood. IMO anyway smile . The Clark we know, lunkhead or not, seems to value family above just about everything - a fic posted not too long ago on the archive - Coming of Age? - was about that kind of thing - a young Lois and Clark [who aren't dating or anything] have a child together. Anyway - I think it would be more likely in another universe where CK is orphaned at a young age with no one to help him with his 'freakiness', maybe even no Lana unless it's later.

Originally posted by Darth_Michael:

And Luthor the home wrecker. No, I don't think so. That would make for really bad press if it where to come out. And that wouldn't do if he wants to be man of the year.
Home wrecker? No. Around to pick up the pieces when things just fall apart 'on their own'? Sure. And he'd never orchestrate things to separate what he wanted [Lois] from her family and friends, even husband if necessary. I know I did it and I'm sure others have too.

JMOs smile .
Carol