Originally posted by carolm:

Originally posted by Darth_Michael:
[b]

And Luthor the home wrecker. No, I don't think so. That would make for really bad press if it where to come out. And that wouldn't do if he wants to be man of the year.
Home wrecker? No. Around to pick up the pieces when things just fall apart 'on their own'? Sure. And he'd never orchestrate things to separate what he wanted [Lois] from her family and friends, even husband if necessary. I know I did it and I'm sure others have too.[/b]
Yep, that he would. And we all (ok, those who read it wink ) know how that worked out. With them only knowing each other a couple of months and even all the rest of Valley happening. Hm, there is a thought though. Luther working all season long bit by bit. If there were a scenario that could be used by Luthor against a (happily?) married couple of ten years with a kid. (Points to the idea of Lois not knowing about Clark being Superman)

But would it work, Luthor tearing into them for at least half a seasons worth of stories? Valley was brutal, but this, you would have whole episodes with them apart, if he were to get anywhere close to achieving his goal. In the end, some people might scream for Clark to push Luthor of the balcony himself. Or to creatively apply his more invasive super powers to Luthor's extremities.

I don't know, I just associated homewrecker + story line with a blatant approach by Luthor like it was an the show. And that would be bad publicity. *Shrugs, not knowing why he ever thought so simplistically*

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.