Some of you might have heard of NaNoWriMo . Well, some of us who talked about possibly joining in felt put off by the fact that we have hard drives full of unfinished WIPs and the thought of starting yet another piece of work - fanfic, novel, whatever - only to grind to a halt with that one too left us wanting to tear our hair. wink

So a suggestion has been made - and I credit Pam with the title - of organising a NaFinWipsMo. In other words, National Finishing WIPs Month. This is your chance to dust off one of those unfinished documents on your hard drive and make a serious effort to complete it.

Want to join in? Post below. Feel free to update from time to time. And feel enthused by the fact that lots of us are trying to do it at the same time.

Now, I have at least half a dozen long WIPs I'd love to finish. I'll have to save the rest for another time, but for this month here is my commitment:

Unfinished WIP: 24 Hours. Currently standing at around 41,000 words and 109 full pages. I think I'm around halfway through it, which could mean anything from another 30,000 words to another 50,000.

One way or another, I intend to have it finished by the end of November. And there's another advantage to that - I can get it to the Archive before the December cut-off point. wink

And I hereby commit to the above. goofy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*