Ooh, I didn't even need to check the archive for this one. It's Wendy Richards' "The Penfriend".

Okay, here's another (it's getting really hard to find one that hasn't already been used!)

"May I help you, Ms....?" Clark asked.

"Yes...Mr. Kent?"

"Yes, I'm Clark Kent."

She glanced around while he made a move to get her a chair. She noticed Lois paying attention to them and asked "Could we go somewhere private?"

Clark stopped in mid-chair offer.

"Sure," and he gestured toward the conference room.

She moved swiftly toward it and opened the door herself even though Clark tried to open it for her. He caught the door as she stepped inside quickly and sat down.

"What can I do for you?" he asked as he closed the glass door behind him.

"You had better sit, too!" she said seriously.

Clark could feel a tingle of anticipation as he sat down across from her at the conference table. If she was a source, he thought, what she had to say could be big news.

She took a deep breath and began. "I'm ****** *****."

"Nice to meet you, Ms. *****." He offered his hand and she shook it with more strength than he expected from a woman her size. "And what can I do..."

"I know you are Superman," she stated.

He fought the instinct to show the surprise he felt. He was caught off guard. Before panic could set in, he tried to sound convincing.

"No...you're mistaken." Clark thought he had quashed all doubts with his mother's hologram performance after the Top Copy incident.

"Sorry, I'm not. I am, however, psychic."