A Love Well Worth the Wait by Tracey hyper

brb with a quote...

“Lois, the reason that Superman flies in and out of my apartment on a regular basis is... is that *I’m* Superman,” he gasped on a single breath.

He watched her intently, anxious to read her reactions to his confession. She simply stared slackly at him. “You’re...?” He watched her run her eyes over his face, then down his body and back up again. “Where’s the suit?” she demanded, her features hardening.

The suit? He’d confessed his ultimate secret to her and all she wanted to know was where he kept the suit? “It’s underneath my clothes,” he answered. “But-“

“Under your clothes?” She shook her head slowly; incredulously. “Is that the best you can do? What about the boots? And the cape? Where do you keep those?”

He shifted uncomfortably. The truth was, he wasn’t too sure himself how exactly that worked. He just swapped back and forth between the two sets of clothes and somehow the boots and the cape always appeared right on cue. “It’s difficult to explain,” he began. “They-“

“I’ll bet it’s difficult to explain!” she retorted. “Why are you doing this, Clark? Why not just tell me the truth? – it can’t be any worse than this rubbish!”

“I am telling you the truth!” he exclaimed. “I’ve been telling you the truth all along, but for some reason you never want to believe me!” He placed his hands at her waist and gently levitated them off the floor. “Believe this, Lois,” he murmured.

At first, her face registered shock. Then fright – she glanced down to the floor and then back to him in alarm, grabbing at his arms quickly. He adjusted his hold on her so that he was hugging her close to his body. “It’s okay, Lois, I’ve got you,” he reassured.
Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot