Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
[b] Hmm. Very interesting idea. Though it would make more sense to me if it happened in a chip-off-the-old-clark fashion, perhaps before Lois ever even met Clark, and he was just surreptitiously helping out on something. Then by the time they do meet, they both have secrets to protect.
Ooooh. hyper I like that idea, so UW comes out left field to completely knock Clark sideways <<Although I bet Lois might chose a better name for herself>>

I can just imagine Perry figuring out that his super star reporting team are both super heroes. rotflol He would never stop yodeling. [/b]
She could name herself "Wonder Women", so we would be back to the original, but have less out-of-canon things going on. So Lois is "Wonder Women", just not the wonder women people know. OK, that would possibly confuse people more than it would help, but still.

I have to point out I had not read Mouse's comments when I wrote this.

On the other hand, it seems that Superheroes don't chose their own name. Clark is always named by Lois, so doesn't that mean that Lois should be named by Clark?

Now the real challenge. Can we go through the events of the Pilot with Lois post-getting Super-powers. Hmm, that seems a bit hard.

John Pack Lambert