Originally posted by Christina:
I have a plotline along those lines somewhere on my comp where Lois gets powers from "Bolt from the Blue" but never really gotten my muses to cooperate for more than a few scenes (all spread out to boot so not even beta ready-ish). The thing I've wondered is does she know that lead negates his powers? Because then a lead-lined mask would make sense. Otherwise he'd learn about her secret identity pretty quick.
I hope your muse cooperates before your freedom... er... free time, that is, is taken away again this fall. hyper

Well, if Lois got her powers from a lightning strike, and then, before deciding to come out as UW, discovers on her own while testing her new powers that she can't x-ray through lead, she might decide to line her mask with lead so Clark (Mr. He-Didn't-Tell-Me!) couldn't discover UW's secret identity.

For some reason, I can't see Lois going out on her own as UW without a confidant. Would she bring in her sister Lucy or Perry or someone else? If this happened after Clark broke up with her "for her own good", I could see her going to Martha and have them working behind Clark's back to teach him a lesson "for his own good". evil

I can just picture Lois doing some of the things Clark usually would do on an investigation and have him go huh , not realizing that she was using his own techniques. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.