In another thread, Michael and I were being silly:

LOIS: I have no problem with Clark reading comics, as long as he doesn't do it while in bed.

CLARK: But those girls are so nicely attributed! <<possibly referring to the girls in Spider-Man Comics>>

LOIS: As long as they aren't more nicely attributed than I am!

CLARK: /hides some Wonder Woman issues/ No, honey. /notices other magazines under the mattress/ Honey? Who bought these Iron Man and Thor comics?

LOIS: Oh, those? <<grabs them>> Those are mine.

CLARK: Honey, you know that some of us are god-like without the use of a hammer? And aren't cocky billionaires, right?

LOIS: <<flipping through comics>> Uh-huh. Huh?

CLARK: <<aside>> At least, it wasn't Batman.

LOIS: <<shakes head>> He's too dark for me. I like my heroes light and fluffy.

CLARK: Fluffy?

LOIS: Not in that way. I meant like huggable like a stuffed animal toy.

CLARK: Fluffy?

LOIS: Anyway, I like smarts in my villains more than in my hero.

CLARK: Fluffy and dumb. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

LOIS: It just makes it more fun when I defeat them.

CLARK: You? [Laugh] When *you* defeat them?

LOIS: <<opens robe to reveal a WW costume>> How about these attributes?

CLARK: *You're* [Jawdrop] Wonder Woman?

LOIS: Again with the disbelief? Now, who's blind? Oh, and, *DUH!*
Following along with our silly conversation, John has suggested that someone should write a story where Lois is actually Wonder Woman and Clark is blindly unaware.

So, here's your task if you're willing to take on the challenge. CK=SM, but so too is LL=WW. Neither of them know about the others secret identity (or Lois figures out Clark's first). Yes, we know it totally messes up Diana's back story, but I'm sure a good writer will be able to explain that.

If you want to stay more true to canon, I guess you could write the story where Lois is UW without Clark knowing, perhaps she got his powers during a "Bolt of Blue" moment and didn't tell him that a) she now has powers, and b) that she knows CK=SM. Or perhaps UW is more a heroine along the lines of Batman with lots of fancy gadgets, skills, and stuff but no real super abilities ( peep ).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.