Originally posted by VirginiaR:
If you want to stay more true to canon, I guess you could write the story where Lois is UW without Clark knowing, perhaps she got his powers during a "Bolt of Blue" moment and didn't tell him that a) she now has powers, and b) that she knows CK=SM. Or perhaps UW is more a heroine along the lines of Batman with lots of fancy gadgets, skills, and stuff but no real super abilities ( peep ). [/QB]
I have a plotline along those lines somewhere on my comp where Lois gets powers from "Bolt from the Blue" but never really gotten my muses to cooperate for more than a few scenes (all spread out to boot so not even beta ready-ish). The thing I've wondered is does she know that lead negates his powers? Because then a lead-lined mask would make sense. Otherwise he'd learn about her secret identity pretty quick.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)