94. In "Target: Jimmy Olsen" when Clark returns to find Lois drinking wine with Scandino in her car and she says "Well, at least he doesn't run out on me everytime I have something important to say", Clark tells Lois that he is Superman.

95. In "Individual Responsibility" when Clark uses that phrase just after Superman let the checks get stolen, Lois realizes how odd Clark is acting, and clues in that he and Superman are suffering the same thing and thus CK=SM.

96. When Dr. Friskin in "Indivudual Responsibility" says to Lois "He may be Superman to you, but first and foremost he's a person", Lois thinks about it and realizes CK=SM.

97. Lois actually looks over while Clark is entering the codes on the door to Newtrich's office and realizes that he could only do that if he were Superamn.

98. Lois notices that Clark uses heat vision to short open the door as they are breaking into Cost MArt in "Individual Responsibility".

99. Lois notices Clark uses heatvision to short out Calvin's TV in "Whine, Whine, Whine".

100. When Lois tells Superman that she can only be friends with him after the court case when they are alone in the courtroom in "Whine, Whine, Whine" Clark not thinking responds "are you still mad at me because of leaving you at the restaraunt."

Lois says "leaving me, when, at what restaurant. Oh no, you are Clark. Well, that means I don't have to hunt you down to tell you I am in love with you, and want to move our relationship forward."

John Pack Lambert