26a. As Clark puts on his extra pair of glasses from his desk in ASU he turns to Lois and says:

"These are much better. Those other classes did nothing to stop me seeing through your shirt Lois. I like your red bra, but I knew I should not be looking at it. Now i won't do it on accident."

26b. As Clark is fiddling around with his glasses in ASU, he accidentally moves them too low, and then quickly pulls them up, while saying "oops".

"What is oops, Clark."

"I accidentally saw your panties Lois."

"Wait, how did you do that."

"It was an accident, Lois. I really did not mean to. No one warned me that I could see through clothing, and skin. how did you get that hair fracture on your ankle. Yesterday, before I got this pair of glasses I tried to avoid looking at you anywhere where I would accidentally see through your clothes."

26c. As they are driving back to the Planet from the police station, Clark is looking very studiously at Lois ankle.

"Clark," she says, turning to him. "Why are you looking at my ankle?"

"Because when I look anywhere else, I just see through your clothes. I know I shouldn't, but I haven;t figured out how to not see through your clothes yet."

John Pack Lambert