76. In "Operation Blackout" Lois is over at the Daily Planet window and sees Clark go under the building canopy and Superman come out just as all the traffic lights malfunction.

77. In "Operation Blackout" during the "I gave this charm to a friend in college" discussion with Superman, he says "yeah, Molly" and it dawns on Lois that he must be Clark to know that.

78. In Operation Blackout when Clark tells Lois "People can have to sides to their personalities, Lois, believe me, I know."

Lois responsds, "Clark, you don't have two sides to your personality. Sure, most people don't recognize you in the spandex suit, flying around, and you act a little differently, but your personality is always the same."

79. When Clark shows up with a headache and looking beaten down the day after his fight with Metallo in "Metallo", Lois realizes how rare this is. She then realizes he must be Superman.

79a. When Clark says that asperin doesn't do much for him, Lois actually listens, and realizes that he must be Superman if he can be so sure drugs won't affect him.

80. When Lois is telling Clark in "Metallo" about how seeing Superman defeated won't effect how she feels for him she says "He has integrity and an inate goodness, I mean he's alot like you."

She pauses and then realizes that this is because he is Superman.

81. When Superman stops by Lois' apartment at the end of "Metallo" and tries to tell her to turn to Clark, she turns on him.

"You rat. I thought you were better than other men. But no, your are just the same. You are trying to have me for yourself, Clark."

John Pack Lambert