44. In "Foundling," Lois saw the photographs of Jor-El and got suspicious about Clark holding onto something that he (potentially) shouldn't be. She takes Perry's advice about asking Clark straight out. In the episode the confronts Clark with the photographic evidence.

Lois: "Clark, you and I are going to have a talk! I want the truth."

Clark: "About what?"

Lois: "About why you had-in your apartment-some mysterious globe that projects an image of a man wearing Superman's 'S'. Why you never told me about it before. And why, after it was stolen, you lied to me." *she slaps the photos of the globe and Jor-El on the desk* "You're a weird guy, Clark. That's a given. You may be my partner and, I thought, my friend, but half the time I don't know where you are or where you're coming from. And that's usually okay. But, this is different. I want an explanation, and I want it now. What's... going... on?"

Clark: "I guess you deserve the truth after all." *he motions to the conference room* "Just not out here. Please? I found it when we were at the warehouse of Bureau 39 alongside the capsule that brought me to Earth."

Lois: "Bureau 39?" My Bureau 39? I was right there and you didn't tell me?" She pauses mid-rant as what Clark just said penetrated her mind. "...brought... you... to earth...?"

(Oh Great, now I think this one would be an awesome story. Someone take this one up, PLEASE!!)

45. Somehow Jack doesn't find out the value of the globe (maybe holds it with a piece of cloth to prevent finger prints or something.) When Denny gets a hold of Jack, Lois picks it up and sees the story.

So it looks like Season 1 is done (doesn't mean more can't be figured out from here but I thought it might help since we're trying to do revelations all the way up to the end of Season 2.)

For season 2 we need

Wall of Sound
The Source
The Prankster
Church of Metropolis
Operation Blackout
That Old Gang of Mine
A Bolt From the Blue
Metallo
The Phoenix
Top Copy
Return of the Prankster
Lucky Leon
Resurrection
Tempus Fugitive
Target: Jimmy Olsen!
Individual Responsibility
Whine, Whine, Whine
And the Answer is...

46. During "A Bolt from the Blue," Lois is the one "hit with Lightening" instead of William Wallace Waldecker. I would say that after that Clark's reactions to things would make her a little more suspicious (because she can hear the same thing.)

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)