Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: John Lambert 100 Revelations - 12/01/12 08:10 PM
There are lots of places in the show where Clark was almost given a chance to show who he was, or Lois should have figured it out. I am not sure if we have 100 of them, but I am trying.

1. In HiM, when Lois says the job of a reporter is to expose the naked truth, she reaches out, pulls off Clark's classes and says "You are Superman."

2. When Clark stands down the Clone, Lois says "only Superman could have done that. Wait, you are Superman."
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/01/12 08:18 PM
3. If Kryptonite had consistently made Clark ill longer term. Then Lois would notice Clark being abnormally weak just after Dr. Carlin had shot him, and put two and two together.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/01/12 08:58 PM
4. Lois puts her hand on his wrist just after he is shot in TOGOM, and realizes Clark still has a pulse.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/01/12 09:08 PM
5. Clark gets the paper cut while in Smallville.

"Clark, havn't you ever had a paper cut before?"

"Not that I can recall."

"What only Superman could have never had a papercut before."

"Well, Lois, I am Superman."

"Than why do you have a paper cut?"

"It is the result of some green rock."
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/01/12 09:10 PM
6. Lois notices Clark is wearing the Super-suit under his clothes while manhandling him in PML.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: 100 Revelations - 12/01/12 09:29 PM
7. Luthor brags to Lois that he has Superman in a cage during HoL. Then Clark admits he disappeared because he had been caged by Luthor.

8. Lois turns back to Clark's apartment after telling him she loves him 'like a brother' in ASU only to see Superman taking off from his patio.

9. Lois recalls upon meeting Superman that Clark broke down the door to the Messenger Hanger, and also the "weak link" in the chains holding him. FINALLY puts 1+1 together.

10. Man from gas main explosion in the Pilot points to Clark and says 'he rescued me'. Clark says 'he's delusional' to which Lois responds. "Don't know, you look like you've been down a manhole to me."
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/01/12 10:04 PM
11. Lois sees Clark change into Superman while looking up while flying from Trask's plane.

12. As Superman burps after eating the bomb in the Pilot, Lois looks closer at his spandex-covered chest.

"Clark," she says.

"How did you recognize me?"

"I would know that chest anywhere. After seeing you with only a towel, the spandex just shows the same thing."
Posted By: Christina Re: 100 Revelations - 12/02/12 02:13 PM
13. During "Fly Hard" she notices how Clark seems to be staring so intently at random walls and puts two and two together.

14. During Lois's "Ordinary Man" speech in "Barbarians at the Planet," she turns to see his face when she says "even if you were an ordinary man..." His look of disbelief makes her remember her comment about Clark looking like Superman during PML.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/02/12 04:31 PM
15. As Lois is kissing Superman during PML, she realizes he kisses the same as Clark. She pulls away and moves her head very close to his ear. "Lets continue this somewhere else Clark, you don't want me giving away your secret."

16. When Superman catches Lois as she is falling from the Trask's airplane, she notices there is lipstick on his lips.

"So Superman, who have you been kissing?"

"You Lois."

"Superman, that is a really lousy come on line. Anyway, I don't want to kiss some guy who was just sharing his kisses with someone else."

"No, Lois, I was just kissing you."

"How?"

"I'm Clark."
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/02/12 04:33 PM
17. Lois grabs and opens Clark's hand just after he catches the bullets in front of her apartment in "Witness" and realizes he really did stop bullets that were meant for her, and therefore he is Superman.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/02/12 07:28 PM
18. While Clark is using his laser-vision to wreck Lois' heels during "Seasons Greedings", she turns and sees him wrecking her heels and realizes that he is Superman. She may be uncontrollably greedy, but she is not stupid.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/02/12 07:32 PM
19. When Lois sees Clark looking at the TV in shock during Vatman, she realizes this is the first time she has seen Superman and clark at the same time. Initially this does not clue her in, because of course she sees them both, so Clark cannot be Superman. However once she realizes that there is a Superman clone, she puts two and two together, and realizes that Clark is Superman, and that was the clone doing the rescue in Paris.

20. Lois walks in on Jonathan ironing Superman's cape in "Chi of Steeel" and pressures Clark into admitting that he is Superman.

21. In Top Copy Lois notices that Superman is not in focus, and realizes that he is a hologram, and then confronts Clark and gets him to admit that he is Superman.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/02/12 07:44 PM
22. After Lois realizes that Clark was not with Mayson all evening in the "Eyes Have It" she confronts him on this.

"Clark, if you weren't with Mayson, where were you. I can understand you running away from her, she is really pushy and you are such a nice guy I can see you trying to not have a confrontation, but Superman needed you. Your parents came here. It's not like I would have helped Mayson find you. I would have hid you from here. Come on, I didn't see you all weekend."

"Actually, Lois, you saw me plenty this weekend, it was I who didn't see you."

"Clark, what are you talking about."

Clark looks around, and sees if anyone is around. Then he decides this is not wise.

"Lois, come with me to the conference room."

"Why?"

"I will tell you what is up once we get in there," Clark wispers very quietly. "I trust you to learn this, you have shown yourself to be very trustworthy this weekend, actually you did before, but after this weekend, well, I will say more in there. I trust you, but I would rather not have your initial shock tell too much to the whole newsroom."

With a mutter about hating being left in suspense, Lois finally goes into the conference room with Clark. She knows she will only get answers this way, and she wants answers.

"So Clark, if you weren't at your apartment Friday night, and you weren't with Mayson, where were you?"

"At your apartment."

"Clark, come on, don't be riduclous, Superman was at my apartment, and even if he couldn't see, he could hear. He would have told me if someone else was there. Anyway, I would have noticed, there is no where to hide in my apartment."

"You saw me Lois."

"What are you talking about."

"I'm Superman."

"What," she yelled. "Stop joking around."

"See that class of water," Clark says pointing to a glass of water left by other users of the conference room.

"OK, now what."

As Lois watches the glass begans to boil.

"You are Superman," Lois says. "How could you even think of dating that floozy Mayson, when she hates you."

"Umm, about that, I was listening in to your conversation on the phone and not paying attention what she was saying when she asked me out for the weekend. I didn't even realize I had agreed to go out with her till you mentioned it on Sunday."
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/02/12 07:54 PM
As an added incentive, we can also try and see if we can come up with a reveal sequence from every episode at least through Tempus showing up.

So far we have
Pilot - 3 reveals
Strange Visitor - 2 reveals
GGGoH - 1 reveal
PML - 2 reveals (plus another one building off of that but happening later).
HiM - 1 reveal.
Witness - 1 reveal
Vatman - 2 reveals
Fly Hard - 1 reveal
BatP- 1 reveal
HoL - 1 reveal
Madame X - 1 reveal
Season Greedings - 1 reveal
Chi of Steel - 1 reveal
The Eyes Have it - 1 reveal
Top Copy - 1 reveal
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/02/12 07:58 PM
15b. Lois realizes Superman is Clark because he has the same cologne on that he did that morning as he moves in to kiss her in PML. She may be hiding her feelings for Clark, but she still took a nice deep smell of him that morning.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/02/12 08:03 PM
23. In MoSB Clark tells Lois he is leaving.

She turns to Clark and gives him a look.

"Don't think I don't know what it is with you and Superman. You are Superman."

"Lois how did you figure it out?"

"You get sick for the first time when we learn Superman can be injured, even if I never saw the rock. You leave with lame excuses. I didn't see you at the courthouse, yet you write a story in Superman's own words. Now you are quitting, but you arn't a quitter. Stay with me Clark, I know they are wrong. I don't need your help, but I want it."
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/02/12 08:16 PM
24. When Clark responds to Jimmy's signal watch at the beginning of GGGoH Lois actually pays attention to what is going on. She drags him into the conference room and then turns to fae him.

"Superman, when were you going to tell me about your disguise, and what is really going on in Kansas. Are those even really your parents whose neighbor was kidnapped, or were they the people who helped you when you landed a few months ago. How did you get this job with no background."

"Lois, you are all wrong."

"What, your not Superman. Yeah right, no one but Superman could have heard that signal. It was clearly bothering you."

"Lois, you are right that Superman is me. You are wrong that Clark Kent is the disguise. Superman is what I can do, Clark Kent is who I am."

"OK, you are both Clark Kent and Superman, are those your parents."

"As close as I have."

"So, not really."

"They found me when I was a bady. They are the only parents I remember. I didn't even know I was from Krypton until I found the globe in Trask's warehouse."

"What globe?"

"The globe that told me I was from Krypton. It was with my ship."

"So you had your ship and you sent me on a wild goose chanse to find it."

"Lois, that was before we went to the warehouse. Anyway, I never did have my ship. I couldn't sneak it out of the warehouse like I did the globe."

"So you were keeping secrets from me."

"Lois" Clark said sternly. "Yes, I was. However, with the ship, that was the least of my concerns. If I had had the option of revelaing the ship to you and keeping it, or you not learning, I might have taken the later option. However Traks interupted us. I could hide the globe from him, but he would have noticed the ship. Anyway, when we went back with the police I was hoping my ship was still there."

"Wait, Clark, was this a large ship, how many people were on it. Did everyone else die in the trip."

"No, Lois, I was the only one on the ship."

"How big was the ship."

"Well, the passenger compartment was just big enough to hold me."

"Clark, maybe it is good we did not find the ship."

"Wait, I thought you were mad at me for not telling you."

"Well, yes I am. At least a little. Still, I like you as my work partner, and if people knew you were Superman that would not last. So, I am glad that everyone does not know."

"Well, I am glad too. Still, I think if it had been found I could have told people that it was a transport ship I built or brought. Maybe say it broke off from my main ship as I was landing."
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/02/12 08:32 PM
25. In ASU Clark, not realizing he is Super and has to hide it, picks up some hot coffee to take to Lois at her desk. When she tries picking it up, and burns her hand instead, she realizes CK=SM, and quickly exists the Planet with him headed to his apartment where she can go over this fact in more detail with him.

26. In ASU, since Clark does not realize he needs to have his glasses as his disguise, he takes them off while talking to Lois and she sees that he looks like Superman without his glasses.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/02/12 09:00 PM
26a. As Clark puts on his extra pair of glasses from his desk in ASU he turns to Lois and says:

"These are much better. Those other classes did nothing to stop me seeing through your shirt Lois. I like your red bra, but I knew I should not be looking at it. Now i won't do it on accident."

26b. As Clark is fiddling around with his glasses in ASU, he accidentally moves them too low, and then quickly pulls them up, while saying "oops".

"What is oops, Clark."

"I accidentally saw your panties Lois."

"Wait, how did you do that."

"It was an accident, Lois. I really did not mean to. No one warned me that I could see through clothing, and skin. how did you get that hair fracture on your ankle. Yesterday, before I got this pair of glasses I tried to avoid looking at you anywhere where I would accidentally see through your clothes."

26c. As they are driving back to the Planet from the police station, Clark is looking very studiously at Lois ankle.

"Clark," she says, turning to him. "Why are you looking at my ankle?"

"Because when I look anywhere else, I just see through your clothes. I know I shouldn't, but I haven;t figured out how to not see through your clothes yet."
Posted By: chickberry Re: 100 Revelations - 12/03/12 12:00 AM
27. In smart kids instead of looking at the pig wondering where she's seen it before she looks at the ground where the kids have spelled out Clark Kent = Superman. She thinks to herself, "Yeah, that makes sense."
Posted By: Christina Re: 100 Revelations - 12/03/12 07:45 AM
Do we have an ongoing list of the s1 eps we havent't done yet?
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/03/12 01:03 PM
28. When Lois sees Superman knocking down traffic meters and muttering "Wrong is right" she gets an idea to protect Superman from further image damage. The fact that it puts her in a nice place is just an added bonus.

"Superman, it would be wrong to put your arms around my waist."

Once he has done this she procedds to with the plan.

"Superman it would be wrong to fly me off to your apartment, or wherever you live."

While on the way there she adds "Superman, it would be wrong, very wrong to kiss me, lovingly and deeply."

Superman then lands her in Clark's apartment.

She then realizes who he is.

"Clark" she yells "snap out of it."

He comes to with a foggy but still there memory of what he has done.

"Lois, I am so sorry," he begins. "Can you ever forgive me for kissing you against your will."

"Clark," she says. "I wanted you to kiss me. I am mad you havn't told me your secret yet, but that can wait until we figure out how to stop this happening again. Superman out of control or under someone elses influence is a bad thing. Remember though, I did this intentionally, I wanted you to hold me and to kiss me."
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/03/12 01:07 PM
Episodes from Season 1 we have not yet set a revelation in:
1 Neverending Battle
2. I'm Looking Through You
3. Requiem for a Superhero
4. I've Got a Crush on You
5. Ides of Metropolis
6. Foundling
7. The Rival
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: 100 Revelations - 12/03/12 02:42 PM
29. Lois turns back sooner while escaping the Toasters at the Metro Club and catches "Clark" blowing out the flames.

30. Tommy Garrison actually punches Clark at Menken's Gym and breaks his robotic hand.

31. After Lex "saves" Lois from Menken (boxing promoter), and Lois tells Clark that everyone has bad days, even Superman hadn't gotten there in time, she sees the hurt in his eyes and recognizes the same expression from Superman's eyes after she had run to Lex.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: 100 Revelations - 12/03/12 02:44 PM
32. When Superman busts Lois out of the vault at the Gold Repository, he actually kisses her and she recognizes Clark's kiss from Trask's plane.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/03/12 03:05 PM
31. After Lex "saves" Lois from Menken (boxing promoter), and Lois tells Clark that everyone has bad days, even Superman hadn't gotten there in time, she sees the hurt in his eyes and recognizes the same expression from Superman's eyes after she had run to Lex. [/QB]
I really like this one. I like the Lois sensing Clark=SM from emotions.

31a. The same as above, but when Lois says "Even Superman did not get there on time," it is too much for Clark.

He blurts out "I am Superman, Lois, or Superman is me. That is why it is eating me up."
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/03/12 03:07 PM
33. While Lois and Clark are investigating in Dr. Lane's office in "Requium for a Superhero", when there is the shaking caused by Clark pushing against the wall, Lois opens the door to go and help Clark, sees him pushing against the wall, puts 2 and 2 together, and realizes that Clark is Superman.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/03/12 03:08 PM
34. When Lois askes Clark to tell her his biggest secret in "Ides of Metropolis", he tells her he is Superman.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/03/12 03:10 PM
35. When Lois is going on her rampage in "The Rival" trying to find where in Clark's place Linda King is hidden, she manages to open the secret compartment that holds his Supersuits.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: 100 Revelations - 12/03/12 03:11 PM
Originally posted by John Lambert:
35. When Lois is going on her rampage in "The Rival" trying to find where in Clark's place Linda King is hidden, she manages to open the secret compartment that holds his Supersuits.
rotflol
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/03/12 03:14 PM
36. In "Wall of Sound" as they are leaving the Kerth Awards ceremony Lois realizes that Clark's look at her is exactly the same look she saw Superman give her when Lenny Stockes had her prisoner and he deduced she was "Superman's girl".
Posted By: Christina Re: 100 Revelations - 12/03/12 07:59 PM
37. During "Neverending Battle," Lois glances up during her rant to the portrait artist and catches a glimpse of Clark sprinting across the room stopping minor disasters (the nearly spilled coffee, the tipping ladder, etc.) and then finally looking back to see him with the donut.

Lois: “On second thought, maybe using Clark as a model isn’t a half bad idea.”
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/03/12 07:59 PM
38. In MoSB, while Lois is getting out her pasta sald and Superman is putting water from his tea kettle in his hair to make it look like he just got out of the shower, Lois turns around and notices it. She realizes that Superman was not in the shower, and thus after thinking a bit it makes sense that CK=SM.

39. When discussing the train in MoSB Lois says to Superman, "Clark and I will meet you there."

Instead of making some lousy excuse that makes Clark lookbad, Superman turns to her and says, "No you won't. I am Clark."

40. In MoSB when Superman is telling Lois that he has to leave in the court house, he touches her. I am not sure if we ever saw Clark touch her that way before, but I am assuming even if we didn;t see it in GGGoH, it happened. So she realizes that SM=CK, and then when she sees CK in the newsroom paking up she confronts him with this information that she knows. She is also able to convince him to stay and help her get to the bottom of the mess.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/03/12 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Christina:
37. During "Neverending Battle," Lois glances up during her rant to the portrait artist and catches a glimpse of Clark sprinting across the room stopping minor disasters (the nearly spilled coffee, the tipping ladder, etc.) and then finally looking back to see him with the donut.

Lois: “On second thought, maybe using Clark as a model isn’t a half bad idea.”
clap This one is good. It is subtle enough that she can postpone telling him she knows the truth.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/03/12 08:06 PM
41. When Lois kisses Superman just before he flies off to hit Nightfall in ASU, she realizes he kisses exactly like Clark.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/03/12 08:09 PM
42. In GGGoH when Lois comes down to check on the fax, she manages to evesdrop on Clark and his parents and overheard the line about having lifted the shuttle and now not being able to lift a pitcher.
Posted By: Christina Re: 100 Revelations - 12/03/12 11:17 PM
42. In GGGoH when Lois comes down to check on the fax, she manages to evesdrop on Clark and his parents and overheard the line about having lifted the shuttle and now not being able to lift a pitcher.
I'd wondered when someone would do this one.

So of the S1 eps we're short a "Foundling." I can imagine a good one but I have to think about exactly where it would go in the episode.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 12:20 PM
We still need Foundling? How about this? When the talk at the office is about how everyone in Metropolis is related to one another, when Lois indicates that there is a certain resemblance between Jimmy and Cat, the dialog veers off from the original script as follows:

CAT
Yeah, about as much resemblance as there is between Clark and Superman.

Cat notices that Clark has just walked in.

CAT
No offence, Clark.

Lois looks at Clark to see his reaction, and then, for the first time, really SEES Clark and sees that the resemblance between him and Superman is, in fact, quite astonishing. But she doesn't want to let the cat out of the bag, so to speak.

LOIS
Hmmm... You may be right.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Christina Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 01:13 PM
44. In "Foundling," Lois saw the photographs of Jor-El and got suspicious about Clark holding onto something that he (potentially) shouldn't be. She takes Perry's advice about asking Clark straight out. In the episode the confronts Clark with the photographic evidence.

Lois: "Clark, you and I are going to have a talk! I want the truth."

Clark: "About what?"

Lois: "About why you had-in your apartment-some mysterious globe that projects an image of a man wearing Superman's 'S'. Why you never told me about it before. And why, after it was stolen, you lied to me." *she slaps the photos of the globe and Jor-El on the desk* "You're a weird guy, Clark. That's a given. You may be my partner and, I thought, my friend, but half the time I don't know where you are or where you're coming from. And that's usually okay. But, this is different. I want an explanation, and I want it now. What's... going... on?"

Clark: "I guess you deserve the truth after all." *he motions to the conference room* "Just not out here. Please? I found it when we were at the warehouse of Bureau 39 alongside the capsule that brought me to Earth."

Lois: "Bureau 39?" My Bureau 39? I was right there and you didn't tell me?" She pauses mid-rant as what Clark just said penetrated her mind. "...brought... you... to earth...?"

(Oh Great, now I think this one would be an awesome story. Someone take this one up, PLEASE!!)

45. Somehow Jack doesn't find out the value of the globe (maybe holds it with a piece of cloth to prevent finger prints or something.) When Denny gets a hold of Jack, Lois picks it up and sees the story.

So it looks like Season 1 is done (doesn't mean more can't be figured out from here but I thought it might help since we're trying to do revelations all the way up to the end of Season 2.)

For season 2 we need

Wall of Sound
The Source
The Prankster
Church of Metropolis
Operation Blackout
That Old Gang of Mine
A Bolt From the Blue
Metallo
The Phoenix
Top Copy
Return of the Prankster
Lucky Leon
Resurrection
Tempus Fugitive
Target: Jimmy Olsen!
Individual Responsibility
Whine, Whine, Whine
And the Answer is...

46. During "A Bolt from the Blue," Lois is the one "hit with Lightening" instead of William Wallace Waldecker. I would say that after that Clark's reactions to things would make her a little more suspicious (because she can hear the same thing.)
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 01:44 PM
For season 2 we need

Wall of Sound
The Source
The Prankster
Church of Metropolis
Operation Blackout
That Old Gang of Mine
A Bolt From the Blue
Metallo
The Phoenix
Top Copy
Return of the Prankster
Lucky Leon
Resurrection
Tempus Fugitive
Whine, Whine, Whine
And the Answer is...
Actually, I think we have some S2 already...

#4 - TOGOM
#21 - Top Copy
#36 - WoS

So, that leaves:

The Source
The Prankster
Church of Metropolis
Operation Blackout
Metallo
The Phoenix
Return of the Prankster
Lucky Leon
Resurrection
Tempus Fugitive
Whine, Whine, Whine
And the Answer is...

Um.... Doesn't Lois figure it out in "AtAi"? And Tempus tell her during "Tempus Fugitive"? wink

47. Lois wonders why H.G.Wells comes to Clark to find Superman, and why Superman would send Clark to go back in time with her after they copy the time machine... So, by the time Tempus says... "You're galatically stupid".

Lois replies, "Oh, that. I figured that out years ago!" (literally peep )
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 03:02 PM
48. In PML when Clark tells Miranda, "Yours had a very interesting aroma. Is it animal based?"

Miranda responds, "You have a remarkable olfactory sense, Mr. Kent."

Lois wonders how Clark could get "animal based" from the sweat sock smell of Miranda's perfume.

Later, when they learn that Revenge contains pheromones, she realizes there is no way "average Joe" Clark Kent could have smelled the pheromones and known they were animal based. Then she remembered his odd comment about how Miranda's "pulserate was over 150" and the fact that her besotted partner was anything but during the Revenge outbreak. Knowing that he would have to be Superman *not* to be affected by the perfume, she deduses that Clark is Superman. She decides not to tell Clark and to seek revenge of her own. So when Superman is "affected" by the perfume the next day at the airport, Lois take full advantage of her knowledge that Superman is Clark Kent (and not really affected) to kiss the heck out him.
Posted By: Christina Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 03:03 PM
She doesn't know in ATAI until Before she was put into the freeze. There's still a chance she might learn before that. There's at least one point in the show that would have been easily figured out (when he went to tell her in the morning.)
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 06:24 PM
49. Lois overhears Clark saying "I am Superman" at her apartment in ATAI, while he is prepping to really tell her. Full disclosure, I have seen a fan fic somewhere where this happened.

50. While Lois is following Clark when he is breaking into the jewlry store in ATAI, she manages to see in the window and see him floating.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 06:30 PM
51. In "Church of Metropolis" Lois looks at Clark when he comes back from saving her Uncle Mike's restaurant at the beginning, and since he is not wearing his glasses realizes he is Superman.

52. When Superman comes by to dance with her at the end of "Church of Metropolis", she realizes while dancing with him that his holding her feels exactly like when CK holds her, and thus that he is CK.

53. In "Wall of Sound" Lois realizes that what Superman is saying about her Kerth Awards is a continuation of the conversation she had with Clark, and thus SM=CK.

54. In MoSB, Lois is near enough to hear when SM calls Perry and uses his Clark voice, and hearing SM use the Clark voice, she realizes SM is Clark.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 06:32 PM
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] For season 2 we need

Wall of Sound
The Source
The Prankster
Church of Metropolis
Operation Blackout
That Old Gang of Mine
A Bolt From the Blue
Metallo
The Phoenix
Top Copy
Return of the Prankster
Lucky Leon
Resurrection
Tempus Fugitive
Whine, Whine, Whine
And the Answer is...
Actually, I think we have some S2 already...

#4 - TOGOM
#21 - Top Copy
#36 - WoS

So, that leaves:

The Source
The Prankster
Church of Metropolis
Operation Blackout
Metallo
The Phoenix
Return of the Prankster
Lucky Leon
Resurrection
Tempus Fugitive
Whine, Whine, Whine
And the Answer is...

Um.... Doesn't Lois figure it out in "AtAi"? And Tempus tell her during "Tempus Fugitive"? wink

47. Lois wonders why H.G.Wells comes to Clark to find Superman, and why Superman would send Clark to go back in time with her after they copy the time machine... So, by the time Tempus says... "You're galatically stupid".

Lois replies, "Oh, that. I figured that out years ago!" (literally peep ) [/b]
Except when Tempus tells Lois is in 1866, which is the earliest they go in the episode, so it really does not work Lois claiming she figured that out before 1866.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 06:35 PM
55. In "Whine, Whine, Whine" when Lois comes to tell Clark at his apartment that she chose him, and he thinks she is going to be dating Dan Scardino.

"Clark, why did you think that."

"Well you said there was someone else."

"To Superman, wait, you weren't there. Oh, wait, you are Superman. Is that why you keep running off."

"Yes, Lois, it is."
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 06:37 PM
56. In "The Source" while Clark is looking through the wall while they are getting more info on the shoddy switches, Lois realizes there is no way someone would stare so intently at a blank wall, unless they could see through it, and so she realizes that Clark is actually seeing through the wall, and thus Superman.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 06:41 PM
57. In "The Phoenix" when Clark zaps the lampshade with his lazer-vision, Lois notices him doing so.

58. In "The Phoenix" when Clark sees the silouette of Lois changings he starts to float a little. He has not calmed down when Lois comes out of the bedroom, and she thus sees Clark floating above the gound.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 06:42 PM
59. In "Operation Blackout" Lois realizes that the only way Clark could have gotten anything from flipping through Molly's book is if he was Superman.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 09:40 PM
60. In MoSB, Lois realizes that the only way Clark could have so authentically written the experience of Superman seeing the child reject him at the courthouse is if Clark is Superman.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 09:43 PM
40b. Lois did not get it when Superman touches her at the Courthouse. However when Clark kisses her goodbye at the Daily Planet she realizes that is exactly how Superman touched her outside the courthouse, and thus CK=SM.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 09:49 PM
61. In "Madam X" when Clark gives his "problem dropped on me" excuse Lois thinks it odd. The next part we do not see per se, but Lois will of couse pay attention to all Superman sightings, and so she will read about Superman rescuing the falling worker that morning. She then puts two and two togerther and realizes that CK=SM.

I like this one because it involes Lois using more investigative skill than some.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 09:52 PM
62. When Clark catches the hoodlum who got "tired" in "Madam X", Lois is paying close attention and realizes that someone would have to be Superman to throw a tire with that precision.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 09:54 PM
63. In "the Source" at the beginning when Clark blows to allow Lois to win in her race down the slide, Lois is paying close attention enough to realize that the wind could have only helped her like that if it was someone blowing, specifically Superman, and since she does not see Superman but only Clark, she realizes that Clark is Superman.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 10:02 PM
64. When Clark confronts Lois about cutting him out of the Viologic sotry in "The Source", she mentions about him phoning in the story.

Being flustered he responds "What, Lois. I had to go and stop the ferris wheel before somebody died."

"What, now your taking credit for what Superman does."

"Well, Lois, I am Superman."
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 10:08 PM
65. At the beginning of "The Prankster" when Clark uses his heat vision to wreck the jack-in-the box that is singing at a real high note, Lois notices Clark bringing down his glasses and staring at the jack-in-the-box just as it stops, and realizes these two events are connected, and thus that Clark is SM.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 10:12 PM
65a. Just because this is another discovering Clark throught the Prankster's gifts. When Clark pulls apart the itching ring, Lois realizes that it was not a "cheap setting", because it was not even moving past her finger, but CK must be a lot stronger then her, and that only works if he is Superman.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 10:21 PM
66. When Clark puts his foot out of Lois jeep when they hit the oil spill done by the Prankster, Lois realizes that it is not the brakes stopping them, and that Clark stopped them with his foot, and he was able to pull this off because he is Superman.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/04/12 10:23 PM
66a. When Superman rescues Lois from the SUV about to hit her after she gets out of her jeep and takes her over to the sidewalk, Lois realizes that Clark is neither in the jeep nor on the ground, and realizes that the only way to explain his not being there, fallen over, is if he is Superman.
Posted By: Christina Re: 100 Revelations - 12/05/12 05:11 AM
67. In "The Return of the Prankster" Clark is a little more assertive about staying with him. While she is with him, he has to go out for a rescue. When he comes back from a major save exhausted he forgets that Lois is staying with him. He makes himself at home and Lois, brow furrowed put two and two together. Clark is Superman.

68. In "Lucky Leon," Clark attempts and fails to save Mayson in time. Lois sees the "S" through his torn shirt and very quickly surmises that Clark is Superman.

(BTW, I'm sure there are other less obvious ones in "Lucky Leon" as well.)

69. In "Resurrection": When Scardino levels the gun at Clark and says "unless you're Superman I wouldn't do that." Clark calls the guy's bluff and superspeeds out of the way of the shot while still grabbing the gun. Lois, seeing this realizes that Clark IS Superman.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/05/12 01:56 PM
70. In "Lucky Leon" when Clark and Lois kiss, Clark is so glad that he forgets not to levitate, so Lois realizes that CK=SM.

71. In "Individual Responsibility" when Clark is acting odd in the same way that SM is, Lois realizes that the simplest explanation is usually the right one, and that Clark is SM.

72. In "Individual Responsibility" when Clark gets exposed to the red kryptonite in Gene Newtrich's office and he stops caring, he decides to go for what he really wants. So he grabs Lois and flies her back to his apartment without even bothering to change into his costume.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/05/12 02:01 PM
Well it looks like we only have "Metallo" and "Target: Jimmy Olsen!" left. We also have 28 to go to get to 100, so we either need 14 each from those episodes, or more from some other episodes.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/05/12 02:18 PM
73. In "Church of Metropolis" when Lois is trying to convince Clark that Mayson is corrupt.

"You don't have any proof on Snell either."

"That's different Lois."

"I'll tell you what's different, when Snell bats his eyes it doesn't cause your brain to disengage."

"Lois. No, I was there when Snell tried to blackmail Superman."

"How?"

"I am Superman."
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/05/12 02:23 PM
73a. The convesation about Mayson ends the same way with "If anyone is blind around here, it's you."

However this time Lois actually listens to it, and thinks back, and realizes she is being blind because she is not seeing a-that Clark cares about her, not Mayson, and b-Clark is Superman.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/05/12 02:28 PM
73b. Lois is paying more attention after Clark's "if anyone around here is blind, it's you" remark, and so while listening to his testimony about Baby Rage's activities, realizes that he is on edge like when he comes back after vanisheing from the office, and realizes it is because he is being less than truthful, because he is the one who put out the fire, because he is Superman.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/05/12 02:33 PM
74. When Clark catches the "bug" while Lois, Clark and Mayson are meeting to compare notes on the Baby Rage case and Lois says "nice catch", she actually thinks about this.

She realizes that it is practically humanly impossible to catch a bug that moves that fast, and so realizes that Clark must be Superman.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/05/12 05:43 PM
75. In "Church of Metropolis" when Lois suggest to Superman he can go undercover on the south side he says "well, it works most of the time."

Causing Lois to try to think of what he means, and then she realizes he is Clark.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/05/12 05:53 PM
75a. Lois shows up before Mayson at Clark's apartment when he is looking over the police uniform without his shirt on, sees he has the uniform, and gets him to admit he is Superman.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/05/12 06:43 PM
76. In "Operation Blackout" Lois is over at the Daily Planet window and sees Clark go under the building canopy and Superman come out just as all the traffic lights malfunction.

77. In "Operation Blackout" during the "I gave this charm to a friend in college" discussion with Superman, he says "yeah, Molly" and it dawns on Lois that he must be Clark to know that.

78. In Operation Blackout when Clark tells Lois "People can have to sides to their personalities, Lois, believe me, I know."

Lois responsds, "Clark, you don't have two sides to your personality. Sure, most people don't recognize you in the spandex suit, flying around, and you act a little differently, but your personality is always the same."

79. When Clark shows up with a headache and looking beaten down the day after his fight with Metallo in "Metallo", Lois realizes how rare this is. She then realizes he must be Superman.

79a. When Clark says that asperin doesn't do much for him, Lois actually listens, and realizes that he must be Superman if he can be so sure drugs won't affect him.

80. When Lois is telling Clark in "Metallo" about how seeing Superman defeated won't effect how she feels for him she says "He has integrity and an inate goodness, I mean he's alot like you."

She pauses and then realizes that this is because he is Superman.

81. When Superman stops by Lois' apartment at the end of "Metallo" and tries to tell her to turn to Clark, she turns on him.

"You rat. I thought you were better than other men. But no, your are just the same. You are trying to have me for yourself, Clark."
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/05/12 11:09 PM
82. During the date at the end of "Individual Responsibility" where Clark promises to be there at 7:01, 7:02, 7:03 etc., he obviously stays, we can infer this because they are on another date when "Whine, Whine, Whine" starts.

With the level of crises during that time, it is clear that Clark skipped needed Superman rescues for it to work, or at least we will assume this for the purposes of this section.

So Lois figures it out when she hears about a crises Superman was needed at but skipped, and so she thinks about everything, including how Clark's vanishing so often correlates with Superman being needed, and she realizes SM=CK.

83. This requires a little change. In this one Lois actually sees Superman in his police office uniform. I am pretty sure we are not shown such a scene in "Church of Metropolis", but it would not be that hard to infer such a scene somewhere.

Then when Lois sees Clark in the army officers uniform (that among other similarities also involves a hat), she realizes how much he looks like Clark the officer did, and thus that SM=CK.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: 100 Revelations - 12/05/12 11:38 PM
83. This requires a little change. In this one Lois actually sees Superman in his police office uniform. I am pretty sure we are not shown such a scene in "Church of Metropolis", but it would not be that hard to infer such a scene somewhere.

Then when Lois sees Clark in the army officers uniform (that among other similarities also involves a hat), she realizes how much he looks like Clark the officer did, and thus that SM=CK.
Perhaps in her thoroughness, Lois had her uncle describe the "vigelante policeman" to a sketch artist, which is how she had known it was Superman who had rescued Uncle Mike. wink
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/06/12 08:11 PM
84. Instead of flirting with Tiffani when he first gets exposed to Red Kryptonite in "Individual Responsibility", Superman, because he doesn't care, tells Lois that he is totally in love with her, that he is tired of her getting frustrated when he leaves to save the day, and that he is Clark Kent. This way he does not reveal it all before the bad guys go off with Perry.

85. In "Individual Responsibility" when Clark comes back in as Clark and is still suffering from Red Kryptonite poisoning, he does not bother putting on his glasses, because he does not care. Lois easily figures out, although Jimmy is wondering why Clark is going around without his glasses.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/06/12 08:19 PM
86. In BatP, Lois actually listened to what Clark is saying when he is confessing being in love with her. She realizes that the only way to explain what happened with the Pheremone spray is if he is Superman, since he has been in love with her a long time.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/06/12 08:23 PM
87. Lois is actually looking around as she comes over to Clark's palce in ASU to tell him she loves him. She sees him fall from his roof, and realizes that only Superman could have survived that fall without at least breaking a leg.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/06/12 09:14 PM
88. At the end of "Season Greddings" when Lois says to Clark that Superma is probably still pulling Santa's sleigh, he turns to her and says, "no he's not, he's right here with you."

89. In "Season's Greedings" when Lois hears the Superman sound right before Clark shows up at her apartment, she puts two and two together and realizes that Clark is Superman.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/06/12 09:33 PM
90. In HiM, Lois is actually paying attention when they come to their ransacked room, and notices that Clark covers up the bomb going off.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/08/12 07:39 PM
Well, we still do not have a revelation from "Target Jimmy Olsen".
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/13/12 09:22 PM
91. In the pilot when Clark shows up claiming he missed something, Lois realizes he is trying to hurd to make it seem like he does not know what is going on, and really looks at him, realizing that he is Superman.

92. Lois is paying attention during the Bureau 39 inteview of Clark and realizes the only way that the machine is not registering Clark lieing when he says he is Superman, is because he really is Superamn.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: 100 Revelations - 12/14/12 04:38 AM
93 While awaiting the Bureau 39 interview, Lois realizes that Clark's whistling was actually suspending the wad of paper, hence CK=S.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 12/14/12 07:54 PM
94. In "Target: Jimmy Olsen" when Clark returns to find Lois drinking wine with Scandino in her car and she says "Well, at least he doesn't run out on me everytime I have something important to say", Clark tells Lois that he is Superman.

95. In "Individual Responsibility" when Clark uses that phrase just after Superman let the checks get stolen, Lois realizes how odd Clark is acting, and clues in that he and Superman are suffering the same thing and thus CK=SM.

96. When Dr. Friskin in "Indivudual Responsibility" says to Lois "He may be Superman to you, but first and foremost he's a person", Lois thinks about it and realizes CK=SM.

97. Lois actually looks over while Clark is entering the codes on the door to Newtrich's office and realizes that he could only do that if he were Superamn.

98. Lois notices that Clark uses heat vision to short open the door as they are breaking into Cost MArt in "Individual Responsibility".

99. Lois notices Clark uses heatvision to short out Calvin's TV in "Whine, Whine, Whine".

100. When Lois tells Superman that she can only be friends with him after the court case when they are alone in the courtroom in "Whine, Whine, Whine" Clark not thinking responds "are you still mad at me because of leaving you at the restaraunt."

Lois says "leaving me, when, at what restaurant. Oh no, you are Clark. Well, that means I don't have to hunt you down to tell you I am in love with you, and want to move our relationship forward."
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 02/23/13 09:36 PM
101. In "Top Copy" when Lois confronts Clark about where he ran off to when she was saying she wanted to start dating, on the next morning, Clark gives in and admits that he is really Superman and went to do a rescue.

102. In "Return of the Prankster", Clark decides to go with Lois to get the special contacts from Dr. Hamilton. Once they leave Hamilton's office he takes off his glasses and puts in the contacts in front of Lois, so she realizes CK=SM.

103. In "Top Copy" Lois comes up to Clark's door a bit sooner when he goes home sick and sees him changing into his Superman uniform just as Diana and her cameraman did.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: 100 Revelations - 04/30/13 06:54 PM
104. In "Lucky Leon" Lois actually pays attention to Clark breaking out of the chains, and realizes that one time a missing link might explain it, but the only explantion here is that CK=SM.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: 100 Revelations - 05/06/13 06:53 PM
How about double reveal 35a?

35a. Lois opens the closet where Perry is hidden only to find *he's* already found Superman's suits.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: 100 Revelations - 05/06/13 07:09 PM
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[b] 35. When Lois is going on her rampage in "The Rival" trying to find where in Clark's place Linda King is hidden, she manages to open the secret compartment that holds his Supersuits.
How about double reveal 35a?

35a. Lois opens the closet where Perry is hidden only to find *he's* already found Superman's suits. [/b]
clap
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards