24. When Clark responds to Jimmy's signal watch at the beginning of GGGoH Lois actually pays attention to what is going on. She drags him into the conference room and then turns to fae him.

"Superman, when were you going to tell me about your disguise, and what is really going on in Kansas. Are those even really your parents whose neighbor was kidnapped, or were they the people who helped you when you landed a few months ago. How did you get this job with no background."

"Lois, you are all wrong."

"What, your not Superman. Yeah right, no one but Superman could have heard that signal. It was clearly bothering you."

"Lois, you are right that Superman is me. You are wrong that Clark Kent is the disguise. Superman is what I can do, Clark Kent is who I am."

"OK, you are both Clark Kent and Superman, are those your parents."

"As close as I have."

"So, not really."

"They found me when I was a bady. They are the only parents I remember. I didn't even know I was from Krypton until I found the globe in Trask's warehouse."

"What globe?"

"The globe that told me I was from Krypton. It was with my ship."

"So you had your ship and you sent me on a wild goose chanse to find it."

"Lois, that was before we went to the warehouse. Anyway, I never did have my ship. I couldn't sneak it out of the warehouse like I did the globe."

"So you were keeping secrets from me."

"Lois" Clark said sternly. "Yes, I was. However, with the ship, that was the least of my concerns. If I had had the option of revelaing the ship to you and keeping it, or you not learning, I might have taken the later option. However Traks interupted us. I could hide the globe from him, but he would have noticed the ship. Anyway, when we went back with the police I was hoping my ship was still there."

"Wait, Clark, was this a large ship, how many people were on it. Did everyone else die in the trip."

"No, Lois, I was the only one on the ship."

"How big was the ship."

"Well, the passenger compartment was just big enough to hold me."

"Clark, maybe it is good we did not find the ship."

"Wait, I thought you were mad at me for not telling you."

"Well, yes I am. At least a little. Still, I like you as my work partner, and if people knew you were Superman that would not last. So, I am glad that everyone does not know."

"Well, I am glad too. Still, I think if it had been found I could have told people that it was a transport ship I built or brought. Maybe say it broke off from my main ship as I was landing."

John Pack Lambert