I would *love* a crossover with Lois & Clark and Scarecrow and Mrs. King or with Lois & Clark and Remington Steele. Don't care whether the look-alike Moms are aknowledged or anyone is related. I'm more interested in the SMK one, I guess, but either would be great. Don't care if the "correct" timelines are used or if the shows are considered to have occured simultaneously or if Superman makes his first appearance two days after the other show's season finale.

I just think it would be really neat to see how the IFF responded to Superman's arrival (he could definitely be a potential threat to national security - plus they might think it some kind of hoax first). Or if they've heard of Bureau 39 or have an opinion if they hear Trask is looking into it. Do they hear about the events of "The Green, Green Glow of Home"? Or what to they think of the New Kryptonian invasion?

Or if they're related, we could have Amanda and Dotty's reactions to the newspapers saying Superman and Lois are having an affair. It'd be hilarious to see them conversing with Ellen about it.