Vicki,

They are free to say what they like, and I believe they did just that, as I am free to voice my opinion. I will not start a flame war saying who's wrong or right in this.

However, that being said, critism, unless constructive, belongs in email, not on a public forum. That's the stance that has always been taken on this board.

It also shouldn't matter if the author is American, English, French or Italian ... just because they weren't born or raised here doesn't mean they don't know what the canon is for Lois & Clark and how they might behave as Americans.

Wendy has written so many excellent fanfics ... in canon, what's going a little out of the character once in a while, and for something that was supposed to for fun, was it that much OOC to offend someone? I think that's just a little extreme.

Wendy was given a challange and I think she did a bang up job with it in a short time, once again proving why she's one of the best authors this fandom has.

Annette wink
Boards Chief Administrator

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993