Now, now, Sara: you will notice that there weren't any actual leprechauns in the story, and nor did Lois or Clark actually go to visit the Blarney Stone. And the druid wasn't really a druid - so this objection is flawed and invalid.
There's a flaw in your reasoning, mo ghile wink . I didnt say that there had to be actual leprechauns, nor that you had to actually kiss the Blarney Stone, nor that the druid had to be an actual druid - I just said no clichés evil

So this either needs a major edit job or you need to get your Muse thinking of a whole new premise wink .

Now, I'm told that Kae is writing wink . Now just to clear this sort of thing up, a few guidelines -

1. Absolutely NO clichés, 'real' or otherwise!
2. No using any traditional Irish names that Wendy did smile
3. No using my legends as a feed for information!
4. No 'help' from Wendy. This means BRing, Irish phrases, maps, surnames, first names, NOTHING!!
5. And now that Wendy has set her fic in Tipperary... you can't evil
6. It has to be finished before October 1st wink /
7. You know, I really should have said this in the first place, but better late then never -- you both have to submit this to the archive wink

I hope there wont be any more confusion after this, or I just might have to post an all-new challenge -- and outline the terms and conditions VERY carefully!

~Sara [who actually quite liked her 'role'. At least I wasnt a pushover!]

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black